click the links above to view other blog pages

click on images to enlarge

25.5.10

eye heart ewe deer

.

This was my piece for the 101 exhibition. taking inspiration from my dear collage

using a fish eye, (previously a beautiful blue sheep eye , but i put it in the freezer and it got frost bite. )
an ox heart with was frozen then defrosted and bled out during the 3 day exhibition and a ewe's skull
I created a rebus transfer .
I was very pleased with the final out come and found it very interesting to over hear and receive peoples reactions and opinions.
a few people didn't understand what is was saying. I did have a small typed description below but I thought it was quite obvious?
never the less i am rather pleased, just a shame it couldn't last longer. bit stinky.

for the arty farty bit behind it... i wanted to portray the darker side of love and how real love is not always flowers and rainbows. but grim,gutting, savage and unnerving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

older stuff

other blogs